Reading List Service Training for Academic Staff In-Person
This is an introductory training session demonstrating the Library's reading list management service. This service is aimed at lecturers or any teaching/adminstrative staff involved in reading list provision.
This new teaching support service integrates:
- your readings lists hosted online
- library resources
- library ordering & article/chapter scanning
The session will demonstrate the following:
- creating & editing reading lists online
- bookmarking/linking to full text
- structuring lists
- publishing lists
- adding lists to Blackboard
PCs will be available for this session. Teaching staff can bring laptops for convenience if preferred.
For more information and a guide see our Reading List page.
Collection Development Librarians
James Hardiman Library