Open Scholarship Forum: Enabling Research Data Management In-Person
15 November, 12.00 - 13.30, Hardiman Building, G010, followed by light lunch!
We are excited to invite research students, academic and university support staff to our second Open Scholarship Forum, "Enabling Research Data Management" This event will show different perspectives on how we can enable Research Data Management at the University of Galway.
Full details of the event can be found at https://library.universityofgalway.ie/osf/
Here is a short overview of the programme. Please note that there will be a complimentary light lunch at 13.30.
Jenny Clarkin, Grants Compliance Manager; Edie Davies, Programme Officer, Research Policy, Science Foundation Ireland:
Promoting Responsible Data Management: SFI’s Approach
- Dave Connolly, Cardiovascular Research Programme Manager, College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences: From bytes to terabytes, the coal face experience of the evolving research data management challenge.
- Sarah Dever, Data Protection Officer: Key Data Protection concepts in research projects
- Leona Ryan, PhD candidate, Psychology and Health, School of Psychology: Ethical Considerations and Best Practices for Safeguarding Sensitive Qualitative Data: Balancing Research Integrity and Participant Privacy
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Trish Finnan
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- 12:00 - 13:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- THB-G010 (Moore Institute Seminar Room)